With her warm, relaxed style, authenticity and a gentle straight forwardness, Jacqueline brings maturity, knowledge, wisdom, and best practice skills in her ability to relate to people with ease, insight and trust. Jacqueline’s point of difference as a practitioner is not to focus on the pathology of mental health, but to provide you with a foundation of simple, practical and effective coping strategies tailored to meet your individual needs. These skills with a focus on personal strengths are definitely teachable to buffer you in times of distress and enhance your optimal wellbeing.
While there are many counsellors, psychotherapists and health services available in this area, you will be in the best of care with Jacqueline who is qualified as a Medicare, Private Health and WorkCover professional provider.
Her clinical specialties include:
- Management of life adjustments and stress
- Workplace stress and difficulties
- Relationship conflict and/or enhancement
- Abuse, domestic and family violence
- Child/adolescent issues, parenting support, education support and advocacy
- Pregnancy support, infertility or loss
- Wellbeing in ageing
- Worker’s Compensation, Insurance, and EAP matters