With the recent changes to the vaccine program announced, we thought we would provide you a quick update.
As you know, the Commonwealth Government has announced that all people 18 years and over are eligible to have a COVID vaccine booster (Pfizer). Please note the following information:
- If you are 18 years and over and your second dose was 6 months ago (or more), you can book for a third dose (BOOSTER) with us easily ONLINE through our website or via HotDoc app. Please book a COVID vaccine dose THREE type appointment.
- If we did not provide you with your first or second dose, please bring with you proof of your previous vaccines
- Pfizer is preferred to be used as the booster. However, you can have AstraZeneca if:
- for some reason you cannot have the Pfizer vaccine, or
- you had AstraZeneca as your first two doses and you do not wish to have Pfizer
- If you have a specific health condition or severe compromise of your immune system, you may be eligible for a third dose from 2 months after your last dose. You can check our COVID vaccine page for eligibility and then book for a third dose with us ONLINE through our website or via HotDoc app. Please book a COVID vaccine dose THREE type appointment. If there are any questions about this, our doctors would be able to help you free of any costs.
Please keep checking COVID vaccine page on our website for updates and further information.